Caliber lavatory faucets deliver unsurpassed performance and superior durability. Enjoy precise single-handle temperature and volume control and a sleek appearance. Update your bathroom with Caliber’s strong, streamlined style. Caliber single-handle lavatory faucets feature a heavy lead-free brass valve body and copper waterways that are built to last. The wear-resistant, NSF certified ceramic disc cartridge delivers reliable service and leak-free functionality in virtually any environment.
Caliber lavatory faucets are WaterSense labeled; they provide a water-conserving flow rate of 1.5 gallons per minute. Choose a water efficient Caliber faucet to reduce your water consumption, preserve a vital natural resource, and save money on your water bills. Water-efficient Caliber faucets reduce the water flow by more than 30 percent from the typical flow of 2.2 gallons per minute without compromising performance. According to the EPA, if every household in the U.S. replaced inefficient faucets with WaterSense labeled models, almost 64 billion gallons of water could be saved each year.
Caliber faucets are available through licensed plumbing contractors. Ask your plumbing contractor today about Caliber faucets.
Single-Handle Lavatory Faucet
- Single metal lever handle
- Lead-free brass valve body and copper waterways
- WaterSense labeled faucet provides flow rate of 1.5 GPM at 60 PSI
- Ceramic disc cartridge for trouble-free performance
- All brass pop-up; 17-gauge tailpiece
- Suitable for 4″ centerset, three-hole installations
- Long mounting posts accommodate deck thicknesses up to 2-1/2 inches
- Pre-installed ethylene-vinyl acetate foam gasket eliminates need for putty or caulk
- Pre-installed 30-inch stainless steel supply lines with 3/8-inch compression connections
- Certified lead-free, ADA Compliant
Limited Lifetime Warranty