For those seeking the symmetrical style of a two-handle lavatory faucet paired with unparalleled performance, choose Caliber for its timeless design, contemporary brushed nickel finish, and modern feature set. With its lead-free brass valve bodies and waterways, two-handle Caliber faucets meet the strict standards of the Safe Drinking Water Act. Lead-free brass framed ceramic disc cartridges provide leak-free reliability, even in harsh hard water environments. Caliber’s pre-installed ethylene vinyl acetate foam gasket under the deck plate eliminates the need for putty or caulk—it provides a watertight seal and a seamless appearance on your sink. Choose a brilliant and reflective chrome finish that complements any décor or select a brushed nickel finish to add the warm appearance of stainless to your bathroom.
Caliber lavatory faucets are WaterSense labeled; they provide a water-efficient flow rate of 1.5 gallons per minute without compromising performance. Tested and certified to the standards set by the Environmental Protection Agency’s WaterSense program, Caliber faucets will help you do your part to preserve natural resources for future generations.
Caliber faucets are available through licensed plumbing contractors. Ask your plumbing contractor today about Caliber faucets.
Two-Handle Lavatory Faucet
- Twin metal lever handles
- Lead-free brass valve body and copper waterways
- WaterSense labeled faucet provides flow rate of 1.5 GPM at 60 PSI
- Ceramic disc cartridge for trouble-free performance
- All brass pop-up; 17-gauge tailpiece
- Suitable for 4″ centerset, three-hole installations
- Pre-installed ethylene-vinyl acetate foam gasket eliminates need for putty or caulk
- Heavy brass locknuts with convex steel thrust washers ensure no deck movement after installation
- 1/2-inch IPS connections
- Certified lead-free, ADA Compliant
Limited Lifetime Warranty