Waterfront lavatory faucets offer contemporary design with precise single-handle temperature and volume control. With a non-corrosive, high-density polymer waterway, Waterfront meets the strict lead-free standards of the Safe Drinking Water Act. Modern styling is backed by modern performance; Waterfront’s ceramic disc cartridge provides consistent, leak-free operation in any environment.
Waterfront lavatory faucets are WaterSense labeled; they deliver a water-efficient flow rate of 1.5 gallons per minute. Replace your standard faucet with Waterfront for a flow rate reduction of 30% without compromising performance. Do your part to conserve water for future generations and save money on your water bills by installing a WaterSense labeled Waterfront faucet. Help protect our most important natural resource—water. This model is featured in a classic chrome finish.
Lead-Free Single-Handle Lavatory Faucet without Pop-Up
- Single lever handle
- Hybrid material shell
- Non-corrosive, high-density polymer waterway
- Brass reinforced inlet shanks
- WaterSense labeled faucet provides flow rate of 1.5 GPM at 60 PSI
- Ceramic disc cartridge for trouble-free performance
- Less pop-up
- Suitable for 4″ centerset, three-hole installations
- 1/2-inch IPS connections
- Certified lead-free, ADA compliant